The price of an oil painting or charcoal drawing is primarily based upon the number of hours that it takes for me to complete it. The factors affecting your final costs include:
· Size of painting / drawing
· Number of paintings / drawings
· Number of individual people (portraits) in the painting / drawing
· Oil painting vs. Charcoal drawing
· UPS Shipping / Packaging Charges
1. Email high resolution photo(s) to
To avoid sending me low resolution images, copy and paste the original image into your email, and then send.
2. Email should include:
Whether you are interested in an oil painting or charcoal drawing
Any deadlines that you may have
Contact information – cell phone / email
Whether or not you plan on framing the finished painting (or matting and framing a finished charcoal drawing)
Zip Code of location to where completed oil painting / charcoal drawing will be shipped.
3. I will confirm the reception of any images and then contact you with a price quote. I will make size and composition
Please review and let me know if you have any questions.
Patrick J. Mech